Friday, March 27, 2015

Until Next Time

I was out of town but...  Better late than never, right?

I would like to thank everyone who took part in our first event.  I learned a lot, and I'm ready to start working on a second event for Wonderlust Events to do.  There will be another Wake, next year at around the same time.

Between now and next March, I am looking at moving the blog, and we're looking at another event sometime in mid to late summer; with a fae theme.  Don't think the cutesy flower fairies of Victorian times, we're looking at something more in line with the fae of Shakespeare, faery tales and folklore.

Stay tuned for more information on when and where; I'm thinking July or August simply to avoid a rush job, but I need to check with my co-conspirators.

Until next time, stay safe out there

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment